I was tagged by bookishwanderlust to do the Leibster Award last week (rules and other stuff below all my answers), and I'm just now getting around to it. Thank you so much for tagging me! These were really fun to answer :)
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2016?
I totally overestimated in 2015, so I'm planning to lowball 2016 (shhh). I haven't actually decided yet. Maybe around 100?
2. Favorite book you’ve read this 2015.
Oh, so many. But probably the top of the list is Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. I just loved it SO much. If you haven't read it yet, READ IT NOW.
3. Books you’re ashamed you haven’t read?
Probably a lot of the classics. Actually, Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. (See, told you it'd be a classic).
4. Book that made you cry?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You know when.
5. What book got you into reading?
I can't remember a time when I didn't love reading. As soon as I learned to read, I loved it. I've always enjoyed reading, but the first series I remember totally fangirling over was Nancy Drew. I totally wanted to be her, and I thought Ned was totally dreamy.
6. What is your all time favorite book?
Can't pick just one, are you kidding?! How about Jane Austen, JK Rowling and Tolkein, and we can call it a day.
7. What are your hobbies?
If I say reading, is this a cop out? (I keep answering your questions with questions, and that probably is a cop out, sorry). I also enjoy movies/Netflix/TV, hanging out with friends, food/snacks, photography, ceramics, and exploring (flea markets, the outdoors and other places TBD).
8. Book that you hate but everybody loves.
Never was a big fan of The Mortal Instruments series, but I loved The Infernal Devices. So I was a big fan of the world, I guess. I don't know if it was Clary that annoyed me? I'm going to give the new Shadowhunters TV show a shot, so we'll see how that goes...
9. Who is your ultimate fictional book boyfriend?
Gilbert Blythe. (Husband: Mr. Darcy)
10. Fictional character that you could totally relate to.
Lizzy Bennet (sorry, not really tho)
11. Favorite bromance?
I never know what to do with this question. Is it about the friendship? I'm going to answer based on my favorite friendship: Harry & Ron, or maybe James & Sirius if I knew more about their friendship.
Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
11 (very) Random Facts
- I love to read (duh, I figure 11 facts are going to be difficult)
- My favorite color is green (don't judge my basic facts)
- My favorite food is macaroni and cheese
- I like to interject random movie quotes into conversations and see if anyone notices
- I live in Tennessee, USA
- I majored in Fine Art in college
- I'm currently binge watching season 10 of Supernatural (I'm in love with Dean, it's fine)
- Fall is my favorite season
- I love sweat tea
- Harry Potter is probably my favorite series of all time, probably
- I have brown eyes
Questions for Nominees
- What is your favorite type of book to read?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Do you have a favorite snack or drink for when you read?
- Do you listen to music or anything while reading?
- What is your favorite book quote?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you could have any signed book, which would it be?
- If you could meet any three authors, living or dead, which ones would they be?
- If you could meet any three characters, living or dead, which ones would they be?
- Who is your favorite OTP?
- What book/series do you wish was a movie/TV show?
- Which Hogwarts House are you in?