Huge thanks to Beth at Betwixt the Pages for tagging me (sorry it's so late!), this was so much fun to do! I'm not just doing this because it's rule #1 and I'm a rule-follower, but you should totally follow her blog!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I'm a 24 year old avid reader (hah, bet you didn't know that one!).
- I beat my goal for reviewing books this year, which was one per week.
- I did not beat my Goodreads goal for reading books (I epically overestimated myself).
- I'll be lowballing 2016's goal, don't you worry.
- I didn't read any books published in 2010 this year (SO weird right?! This was unintentional, I promise).
- I have two different sets of the Harry Potter series (and they're beautiful and I love them).
- I love audiobooks because I can multitask while "reading"; it's freaking wonderful.
- Elizabeth & Darcy, Anne & Gilbert, Lily & James, Anne & Wentworth, Amy & Rory (my OTPs, in case you couldn't tell).
- I've never broken a bone.
- My only "surgery" was to have my wisdom teeth removed.
- It's almost been a year since I've started this book blog!
Betwixt the Pages' Questions
- If you could live in ONE book’s world for a week, which book would you pick?
- Harry Potter HARRY POTTER hands down, can I go now?! When can I go? It would be freaking easy to see everything; I could apparate from place to place, person to person. Ugh, please!
- Would you live the BOOK’s adventures, or strike out on your own to make some?
- Oh gosh, I don't think I could handle Harry Potter's life story... He had it pretty rough. So I'll say, strike out on my own, especially if it's only for a week.
- Which characters (bookish or not) would you hang out with?
- All of them haha
- If you could spend one day as any animal/creature (real or made up), which would you pick and what would you do?
- Dragon, probably. I think it would be really cool to be a dragon for a day. I'd probably fly around, check out some dragon-y things.
- New or secondhand books…and why?
- Either, I'm not picky! There's a really great secondhand bookstore near me that I frequent, so I probably would lean towards that one. But that's convenience not preference.
- What is your favorite dessert? Least Favorite?
- Anything with chocolate. Though I'm not a fan of cheesecakes or pies.
- Favorite protagonist? (bookish or not)
- That I identify with: Lizzy Bennet
- Favorite antagonist? (bookish or not)
- Rumplestiltskin (from Once Upon a Time)
- What fandom do you feel as if you’re in all by yourself?
- Anne of Green Gables! (I've recruited my roommate, but I feel like it's been brute force haha)
- Would you rather…only see holograms for the rest of your life, OR only ever hear in colors?
- Hear in colors, I think?
- If you could have any two characters from different books meet, which two characters would they be?
- How would they meet? (Yes, this is a meet cute)
- If you could meet any 5 characters from any books/worlds/whatever, who would they be?
- How many books do you physically own? (Excluding digital copies)
- Do you write on your books? If so, what's the last thing you wrote?
- What is your favorite sea creature, mythical or otherwise?
- How do you organize your book shelves?
- Have you ever read a book more than 10 times?
- What kind of candy would your favorite book be?
- What's the last book you fell asleep reading?
- Have you ever read everything an author has ever written?